Book Fetch makes it easy to locate that hard-to-find book. Follow these tips to get the most out of Book Fetch.
- Enter the title of the book from the beginning. Book Fetch matches the title you enter from left to right, not by keyword.
- Enter the author, last name first. (Entering last name, first initial will get you the best results.)
- Enter ISBN with 13 digits, excluding spaces or dashes. Remember, not all books are listed with ISBNs-you may get better results searching only by title and author.
- Use the "narrow your search by" fields with care-these fields will limit your matches! Try entering two Book Fetch requests for the same book, one with limiters and one without-compare the results.
- Remember: less is more and more is less! The more search terms you enter, the fewer matches you'll receive.
- Be meticulous with your spelling. Book Fetch will send you only exact matches to your request.
Submit a request to Book Fetch.