Discussion Board: Community Standards
To maintain your posting privileges at Alibris you must abide by the following rules:
- Certain areas of our message boards require registration. You are limited to one user account on the system. We encourage you to use your real name but we understand that under some circumstances a pseudonym is appropriate. Under no circumstances, though, can you deliberately use someone else's name for your username.
- Do not post material that is protected by copyright unless you are the copyright holder or have the copyright holders permission.
- Do not post messages that contain gratuitous personal attacks against other Alibris users. We encourage spirited discussion and debate, but remember that disagreeing with an idea is different from attacking an individual.
- Do not post messages that contain profanity or obscenity.
- Do not post messages that include your own private or personal information and that of third parties, such as phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Do not post advertisements or other commercial information.
- When posting, please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption-such as consistent off-topic commentary-will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to remove posts and whole conversations that we believe are abusive, disruptive, or otherwise offensive.
- If your posts violate these Community Standards we may, in our discretion, remove the offending posts and take such other action as we think is appropriate, including, but not limited to, suspending your posting privileges. Suspended members who re-register will have their new accounts deactivated without notice. Repeated attempts to re-register after a suspension will result in our contacting your ISP with a complaint.
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Now you're ready to create a new account and participate in lively discussion on the Alibris Seller Message Boards! Then just follow the instructions sent to your e-mail address from ezboard.
Note: This is a free and open venue for the use of
booksellers who sell to Alibris. Opinions expressed and instructions given regarding
how the Alibris systems work are not reviewed by Alibris, are not
edited by Alibris, and are not guaranteed by Alibris to be accurate.