The book reminds of the helpful datum that 97% of human DNA is junk, but the other 3% --wow. This book has the same profile, though different proportions. About 50% of it is useful, topical, and ... Read More
Rising Tide: The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 and How It Changed America
Alibris, the Alibris logo, and Alibris.com are registered trademarks of Alibris, Inc.
Copyright in bibliographic data and cover images is held by Nielsen Book Services Limited, Baker & Taylor, Inc., or by their respective licensors, or by the publishers, or by their respective licensors. For personal use only. All rights reserved. All rights in images of books or other publications are reserved by the original copyright holders.