48 Hours Only | Save up to $12. Get the code »

You Know You're Irish When ...

by

Write The First Customer Review

... 90% of your sick days happen to be Monday. The other 10% are Tuesdays after bank holidays ... You've been to a funeral of someone whose name you didn't know ...It's not a fizzy drink. It's a `mineral' So how Irish are you? Check out this book of Irish-isms to see just how 'green' you really are! Humorous and fun, this book combines some of the classic Irish quirks with the more recent additions of what it means to be Irish!

You Know You're Irish When ... 2016, O'Brien Press Ltd, Dublin

ISBN-13: 9781847178527

Paperback

Select
You Know You're Irish When ... 2015, O'Brien Press Ltd, Dublin

ISBN-13: 9781847177780

Hardcover

Select