Waverly and the Waverly Community House

by

Write The First Customer Review

When the Henry Belin Jr. Waverly Community House and Park was dedicated in 1920, Margaretta E. Belin intended both to honor her husband and benefit residents of Abington Township. The community house was envisioned by its progressive donor as the educational, cultural, and social heart of rural Waverly. By 1930, when Margaretta and Henry s six children added land and two wings to the original building in honor of their mother, chautauquas, concerts, clubs, sports teams, and Scout troops were filling the annual calendar of ...

Waverly and the Waverly Community House 2008, Arcadia Publishing (SC), Charleston, SC

ISBN-13: 9780738556703

Trade paperback

Select
Waverly and the Waverly Community House 2008, Arcadia Publishing Library Editions

ISBN-13: 9781531636265

Hardcover

Select