The Historic Architecture of Warsaw North Carolina

by , ,

Write The First Customer Review

"The area now called Warsaw North Carolina has been settled since 1735. After having a variety of location names such as Mooresville, Duplin Depot and Warsaw Depot, it was incorporated as Warsaw in 1855. The book contains a brief history of Warsaw and photographs of eighty-five historic buildings in Warsaw and the surrounding area."

The Historic Architecture of Warsaw North Carolina 2007, Righter Publishing Company

ISBN-13: 9780977894826

2nd edition

Trade paperback

Select