Weekend Surprise! 5% off any purchase. Get the code »

While the top 1 percent of the population enjoy the best health care, education, and benefits of wealth, they fail to realize that their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live. The consequences of inequality are known: higher crime rates, sanitary issues, lower levels of education, social unity, and hope for a better life. Here, Nobel Prize-winning economist provides answers to this rapidly growing and troubling matter."

El Precio de la Desigualdad: El 1 Por Ciento de la Poblacion Tiene Lo Que el 99 Por Ciento Necesita 2012, Taurus

ISBN-13: 9786071121301


Trade paperback