Concord-Farragut - Woods Owens, Doris, and Clabough, Kate
Filter Results
Shipping
Item Condition
Seller Rating
Other Options
Change Currency

In 1787, before Concord or Farragut existed, the area was known as Campbell s Station. The settlement grew rapidly, and by 1840, it was a thriving, self-sufficient community with many businesses. In the mid-1850s, the town of Concord was established two miles south of Campbell s Station along the newly installed railroad lines, drawing many businesses from Campbell s Station. Concord prospered, but Campbell s Station remained peaceful farmland. In 1902, Farragut High School was built in Campbell s Station. The school and ...

Concord-Farragut 2009, Arcadia Publishing (SC), Charleston, SC

ISBN-13: 9780738553740

Trade paperback

Select
Concord-Farragut 2009, Arcadia Publishing Library Editions

ISBN-13: 9781531633868

Hardcover

Select