What is an international edition?
This icon identifies an international edition of this book. That means this edition was published for distribution outside the U.S.
Here's more about international editions:
- Different ISBNs: Their ISBNs often differ from U.S. editions.
- Different covers: Their covers often differ from U.S. editions.
- Similar book content: Their content is often the same/similar.
- Paper quality: They're sometimes printed on lower-quality paper.
- Lower prices: They're often available for less than U.S. editions.
Alibris allows the sale of international editions, except for those that are not authorized by the publisher or author for importation into, or sale in, the U.S. and those that may not otherwise lawfully be imported into, or sold in, the U.S., Canada, or Australia.
1. Principles of Anatomy & Physiology International Student Version 13th Edition Vol 1 & 2 (Gerard J. Tortora, Bryan Derrickson) – Softcover (2011)
by Bryan Derrickson Gerard J. Tortora
Description: Acceptable. 13th edition. Mild Water Damage Used books are NOT...Show details
by Tortora, Gerard J; Derrickson, Bryan
Description: Good. 047064608X LARGE BOOK. Modertate wear to covers. BOOK...Show details
Description: Good. Some may have high-lighting or writings, some are ex...Show details
Description: Very Good. Very nice copy.Show details
by Gerard J Tortora; Bryan D...
Description: Good. NO MARKINGS OR HIGHLIGHTING-Some normal wear on cover and...Show details