by William D. Callister Jr.; David G. Rethwisch
Description: New. This is a loose-leaf edition textbook (same content, just...Show details
What is an international edition?
This icon identifies an international edition of this book. That means this edition was published for distribution outside the U.S.
Here's more about international editions:
- Different ISBNs: Their ISBNs often differ from U.S. editions.
- Different covers: Their covers often differ from U.S. editions.
- Similar book content: Their content is often the same/similar.
- Paper quality: They're sometimes printed on lower-quality paper.
- Lower prices: They're often available for less than U.S. editions.
Alibris allows the sale of international editions, except for those that are not authorized by the publisher or author for importation into, or sale in, the U.S. and those that may not otherwise lawfully be imported into, or sold in, the U.S., Canada, or Australia.
by William D. Callister (Author)
Description: New in new dust jacket. Brand New INTERNATIONAL EDITION, 4-6...Show details
Description: Very Good. Excellent Condition. No wear/tear. Please contact us...Show details
Description: Good. May have minimal notes/highlighting, minimal wear/tear....Show details
5. Callister? S Materials Science and Engineering, Revised Ed. W/Cd, (Adapted Version By Balasubramaniam) – Softcover (2009)
Description: New in new dust jacket. Brand New International edition,...Show details
by William D. Callister, David G. Rethwisch
Description: We strive to make sure our books are in good condition. However,...Show details
by Callister, William D, Jr., and Rethwisch, David G
Description: Fair.Show details
by William D. Callister David G. Rethwisch
Description: -1 jacket. CDs (COMPACT DISCS), ACCESS CODES AND OTHER...Show details
Description: Good. Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, 8th...Show details
Description: Good. Ships same day or next business day! Expedited shipping...Show details