Find Your Next Favorite Book

Recent book, music, and movie discussions

Hank Wheeler
Discussion about Emotional-Intimacy;-Overlooked-Requirement-for-Survival

Water Fluoridation and the loss of emotional intimacy in older Americans.

To begin with any discussion on the long term effects of water fluoridation will be suppressed by the corporate media and the "professional" community ( the ADA, AMA,CDC,FDA,EPA,etal) because they' re all making boatloads of money from the ill health effects created by the poison they promote. To get ... More

Andy Ramirez
Discussion about Mexican Indigenous Languages at the Dawn of the Twenty-First Century

The debate of the century

The debate of 1994 on indigenous rights has more relevance today because different groups all over the continent are searching for a definition of their identities vis-a-vis mainstream societies. This book offers more than sufficient points of contention that will be useful for the next few decades ... More

17 replies »
Last: 13 hours ago
david gibsonDAV
Discussion about The-Crystal-Bible:-A-Definitive-Guide-to-Crystals

NONFICTION

NO PROVE THAT THIS IS NONFICTION

Roberta
Discussion about A-Doctor's-Proven-New-Way-to-Conquer-Rheumatism-and-Arthritis:-Special-Report

Rheumatism and Arthritis: " BY JAMES van fleet

i WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THIS BOOK ONLY BY CHECK AND NOT BY CREDIT CARD ,IS THERE A WAY TO DO THAT ..

1 reply »
Last: 1 day ago
Steve R.
Discussion about The-Waste-Lands:-The-Dark-Tower-Book-III

signed "The Waste Lands" Plume first edition/ first printing-value?

I have a 'good' condition 1rst / 1rst except that it has some fairly minor water and /or mildew damage in the front and rear 3-4 pages each; the signature shows some very minor bleeding also. Any ideas on what (if any) value there is left in this book? (I didn't do it!)

Steve R.
Discussion about The-Waste-Lands:-The-Dark-Tower-Book-III

signed "The Waste Lands" Plume first edition/ first printing-value?

I have a 'good' condition 1rst / 1rst except that it has some fairly minor water and /or mildew damage in the front and rear 3-4 pages each; the signature shows some very minor bleeding also. Any ideas on what (if any) value there is left in this book? (I didn't do it!)

Gerridette
Discussion about Back-to-Eden

Back to Eden

I want to find the unrevised issues the original text of Dr. Kloss

Ann Essance
Discussion about Tapestry-in-Time...-a-Woven-Memory:-Weaving-the-Lost-Years-of-Ayeshua-(Jesus)-Vol.-1

Tapestry In Time...A Woven Memory

This is a book about the Love that Life has endowed Humanity with for its evolution. Written in "storytelling" fashion about the Life and lives surrounding Jesus during what has come to be known as the "Lost Years". These chapters tell a different story(s) that weave into your heart and soul the love ... More

1 reply »
Last: 2 days ago
Eta Noere
Discussion about Sacred-Songs-and-Solos

purchase of the sacred songs and solos

where can we buy the sacred songs and solos online so that i can give to my mother as her present.. because our Minister/pastor took her book so she couldn't claim it back again. so if anyone knows where please email me noere.eta@gmail.com Thanks kind regars

Rick F
Discussion about Symbolic-Logic-and-the-Real-Number-System

Real Numbers Developed as Decimals

This book carefully develops the real numbers as infinite decimals. It shows how to add and multiply infinite decimals without using the supremum. Being familiar with the Dedekind cut and Cauchy sequence methods, I found it extremely interesting. The emphasis is on abstract concepts rather than ... More

Get $300 in coupons and other goodies. Sign up for newsletter No, thank you.

You're signed up (and we you). Watch for our Welcome e-mail and your first coupon. Thanks!