West Roxbury - Sammarco, Anthony Mitchell

Once a part of Roxbury, West Roxbury was originally known as Westerly. Located six miles from Roxbury's town center at Meeting House Hill, which was settled by Puritans in 1630, Westerly was composed of farms and large estates. In 1840, Brook Farm, a transcendental community striving to live and commune with nature, brought fame to the hamlet. In ...

West Roxbury 2004, Arcadia Publishing (SC), Charleston, SC

ISBN-13: 9780738534596

Trade paperback

Select
West Roxbury 2003, Arcadia Publishing (SC)

ISBN-13: 9780738512471

Trade paperback

Select