Includes coverage of hybrid vehicles and content on electronic automatic transmissions, preventive maintenance, and many other topics. This title ...Show synopsisIncludes coverage of hybrid vehicles and content on electronic automatic transmissions, preventive maintenance, and many other topics. This title contains chapters that cover the theory, diagnosis and service of system areas for automobiles and light trucks. It features the content that adheres to the 2008 NATEF Automobile Program Standards.Hide synopsis
Description:New. 0827367244 New hardcover 2nd edition-same as pictured--Not...New. 0827367244 New hardcover 2nd edition-same as pictured--Not available for priority or international mailing--over10, 000 books sold-100% guaranteed-fast shipping.
Description:New. Delmar Learning's new Automotive Technology: Manual...New. Delmar Learning's new Automotive Technology: Manual Transmissions simplifies teaching and learning with its unique format. Concise chapters cover theory, diagnosis, service, and repair for manual transmission systems, sub-topics, and components. This easy-to-follow method helps students rapidly progress from one topic to the next. Strong illustrations and photos enhance the approach for visual learners, and all students can benefit from the coverage of ASE certification requirements. Once the course is completed, an ASE practice exam in the Appendix allows students to put their skills to the test. Printed Pages: 359..
Description:New. 1401848311 WE HAVE NUMEROUS COPIES. HARDCOVER. with CD ...New. 1401848311 WE HAVE NUMEROUS COPIES. HARDCOVER. with CD (unopened), -Mild shelf wear to cover, edges, and corners, some scuffing to top edge of back cover and minor ding to bottom of spine due to storage and handling.
Description:New. 1401848311 Brand new hard cover book. Item ships within 24...New. 1401848311 Brand new hard cover book. Item ships within 24 hours with Free Tracking. Please ask about Expedited shipping.
I love this book. For the weekend mechanic I feel this is the best general reference book I've purchase so far. I use it to diagnose the problem then head to my local library to check out the shop service manual for the specific car.
It is a large book - 1401 pages, ISBN-10: 1401848311. There are many color photographs and 52 illustrated how-to photo sequences. Many tips and tricks of the trade. Glossary that is in English and Espaņol. CD with video clips on 45 automotive concepts - System Requirements: Windows 98, ME 2000, XP Pentium Class Processor or higher, Windows Media Player 9.
1. Careers in the Automotive Industry
2. Workplace Skills
3. Working Safely in the Shop
4. Automotive Systems and Preventive Maintenance
5. Hand Tools and Shop Equipment
6. Diagnostic Equipment and Specials Tools
7. Basic Theories and Math
8. Automotive Engine Designs and Diagnosis
9. Engine Disassembly
10. Short Blocks
11.Cylinder Heads, Camshafts, and Valve Trains
12. Lubricating and Cooling Systems
13. Engine Sealing and Reassembly
14. Basics of Electrical Systems
15. Basics of Electronics
16. General Electrical System Diagnostics and Service
17. Batteries: Theory, Diagnosis, and Service
18. Starting Systems
19. Charging Systems
20. Lighting Systems
21. Electrical Instrumentation
22. Electrical Accessories
23. Restraint Systems: Theory, Diagnosis, and Service
24. Ignition Systems
25. Ignition System Diagnosis and Service
26. Fuels and Other Energy Sources
27. Fuel Delivery Systems
28. Electronic Fuel Injection
29. Fuel Injection System Diagnosis and Service
30. Intake and Exhaust
31. Emission Control Systems
32. Emission Control Diagnosis and Service
33. On-Board Diagnostic Systems
34. On-Board Diagnostic System Diagnosis and Service
36. Manual Transmissions and Transaxles
37. Manual Transmission and Transaxle Service
38. Drive Axles and Differentials
39. Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles
40. Automatic Transmission and Transaxle Service
41. Four- and All-Wheel Drive
42. Tires and Wheels
43. Suspension Systems
44. Steering Systems
45. Wheel Alignment
46. Brake Systems
48. Disc Brakes
49. Antilock Brake, Traction Control, and Stability Control Systems
50. Heating and Air Conditioning
51. Heating and Air Conditioning Diagnosis and Service
Good place to start your Automotive Library.
i need to know how to find an updated natef correlation grid, we have the thompson delmor auto tech book editon 4th addition. we are teaching brakes, suspension, engine performance and electrical. please help me thanks
Copyright in bibliographic data and cover images is held by Nielsen Book Services Limited, Baker & Taylor, Inc., or by their respective licensors, or by the publishers, or by their respective licensors. For personal use only. All rights reserved. All rights in images of books or other publications are reserved by the original copyright holders.
You're signed up (and we ♥ you). Watch for our Welcome e-mail and your first coupon. Thanks!