Includes coverage of hybrid vehicles and content on electronic automatic transmissions, preventive maintenance, and many other topics. This title ...Show synopsisIncludes coverage of hybrid vehicles and content on electronic automatic transmissions, preventive maintenance, and many other topics. This title contains chapters that cover the theory, diagnosis and service of system areas for automobiles and light trucks. It features the content that adheres to the 2008 NATEF Automobile Program Standards.Hide synopsis
Description:Good. May be an ex-library copy with library markings or...Good. May be an ex-library copy with library markings or stickers, may have some highlighting and or textual notes. May no longer have dust jacket or accessories if applicable.
Description:Acceptable. Shows definite wear, and perhaps considerable...Acceptable. Shows definite wear, and perhaps considerable marking on inside. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!
Description:Good. Pages may have contain writing, highlighting or notes. May...Good. Pages may have contain writing, highlighting or notes. May be an ex library copy with library markings. Dust jacket or accessories may not be included.
Description:Good. Light shelving wear with minimal damage to cover and...Good. Light shelving wear with minimal damage to cover and bindings. Pages show minor use. Help save a tree. Buy all your used books from Thriftbooks. Read. Recycle and Reuse.
Description:Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear...Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear, and the pages have only minimal creases. Free State Books. Never settle for less.
Description:Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear...Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear and the pages have only minimal creases. A tradition of southern quality and service. All books guaranteed at the Atlanta Book Company.
I love this book. For the weekend mechanic I feel this is the best general reference book I've purchase so far. I use it to diagnose the problem then head to my local library to check out the shop service manual for the specific car.
It is a large book - 1401 pages, ISBN-10: 1401848311. There are many color photographs and 52 illustrated how-to photo sequences. Many tips and tricks of the trade. Glossary that is in English and Espaņol. CD with video clips on 45 automotive concepts - System Requirements: Windows 98, ME 2000, XP Pentium Class Processor or higher, Windows Media Player 9.
1. Careers in the Automotive Industry
2. Workplace Skills
3. Working Safely in the Shop
4. Automotive Systems and Preventive Maintenance
5. Hand Tools and Shop Equipment
6. Diagnostic Equipment and Specials Tools
7. Basic Theories and Math
8. Automotive Engine Designs and Diagnosis
9. Engine Disassembly
10. Short Blocks
11.Cylinder Heads, Camshafts, and Valve Trains
12. Lubricating and Cooling Systems
13. Engine Sealing and Reassembly
14. Basics of Electrical Systems
15. Basics of Electronics
16. General Electrical System Diagnostics and Service
17. Batteries: Theory, Diagnosis, and Service
18. Starting Systems
19. Charging Systems
20. Lighting Systems
21. Electrical Instrumentation
22. Electrical Accessories
23. Restraint Systems: Theory, Diagnosis, and Service
24. Ignition Systems
25. Ignition System Diagnosis and Service
26. Fuels and Other Energy Sources
27. Fuel Delivery Systems
28. Electronic Fuel Injection
29. Fuel Injection System Diagnosis and Service
30. Intake and Exhaust
31. Emission Control Systems
32. Emission Control Diagnosis and Service
33. On-Board Diagnostic Systems
34. On-Board Diagnostic System Diagnosis and Service
36. Manual Transmissions and Transaxles
37. Manual Transmission and Transaxle Service
38. Drive Axles and Differentials
39. Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles
40. Automatic Transmission and Transaxle Service
41. Four- and All-Wheel Drive
42. Tires and Wheels
43. Suspension Systems
44. Steering Systems
45. Wheel Alignment
46. Brake Systems
48. Disc Brakes
49. Antilock Brake, Traction Control, and Stability Control Systems
50. Heating and Air Conditioning
51. Heating and Air Conditioning Diagnosis and Service
Good place to start your Automotive Library.
i need to know how to find an updated natef correlation grid, we have the thompson delmor auto tech book editon 4th addition. we are teaching brakes, suspension, engine performance and electrical. please help me thanks
Copyright in bibliographic data and cover images is held by Nielsen Book Services Limited, Baker & Taylor, Inc., or by their respective licensors, or by the publishers, or by their respective licensors. For personal use only. All rights reserved. All rights in images of books or other publications are reserved by the original copyright holders.
You're signed up (and we ♥ you). Watch for our Welcome e-mail and your first coupon. Thanks!