1. Minstrel Boy - The best rendition of this song!
2. Believe Me - Again the best version as John Mcdermot's warm voice is so suited to it.
3. I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen - This sweet song is sung well although not as soft as some would want.
4. Mountains of Mourne - Sung differently than most of the time. Its a little choppy but still good.
5. Toora-Loora-Looral - SO good! Use this as a lullaby to put you to sleep!
6. When You Were Sweet Sixteen - A good song!
7. Wild Mountain Thyme - Upbeat and catchy with a good if short musical interlude.
8. Eileen Oige - Good and a bit more upbeat.
9. Darling Girl from Clare - Funny with a bit of a story.
10. Danny Boy - One of the best versions.
11. Only Our Rivers Run Free - A chilling song that makes you really think about the words.
12. Grace - Heartbreakingly romantic!
13. Town I Loved So Well - This one is sad too, but good!
14. Old Man - Another sad one that is well sung!
15. Boolavogue - This one is triumphant and sung perfectly.
16. Galway Bay - Best version again!
17. When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - All three sing this with amazing blending.
18. Spanish Lady - Another upbeat and fun one.
19. Love's Old Sweet Song - Warm and waltzing.
20. Danny Boy (Reprise) - A good ending to a better CD!
My advice: Get it!